First female-only health app template. Did you know that the popular app, Flo Period Tracker raised $5 million? It’s incredible to see how that app kept growing to a point where it makes about $3 million a month based on SensorTower reports. The health niche is getting a lot of attention from big companies like Apple, Google, and Amazon. With their latest wearable devices and software, this will change our future and keep us in sync with our health and wellbeing. This health app can be a great product for your app portfolio.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
You will get the source code of the app that you can see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying.
The app is built using SwiftUI and Swift and supports iOS 14+. The calendar view is a custom calendar that we’ve built from scratch, designed specifically for this app.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support.
The entire app is built using SwiftUI. AdMob account is also required to display native ads and interstitial ads.
HOW DOES IT WORK
– The user will be prompted about app tracking transparency (https://developer.apple.com/app-store/user-privacy-and-data-use/)
– The app starts with no data being tracked/added to the calendar. So the main screen will let the users know where to go in order to start tracking their period.
– The calendar flow will display the calendar view at the top with the option to navigate through the calendar months.
– Whenever the user selects a date, they will be asked to specify if that date is the START/END of their period, or if it’s just another day of their period.
– The app is intelligent enough to disable the START button if the user already selected the start date.
– After a date and the type for that date is selected, the user will be asked to specify their menstrual flow: light, medium or heavy.
– Once the user entered their menstrual flow, the app will NOT allow the user to enter any new data unless they go back to the main screen, then enter the calendar flow again.
– Tips screen shows a list of ideas on how to relieve menstrual/cramps pain. It uses AdMob native ads to help you generate more income.
– You can’t delete/edit any dates.
The app will add the ovulation date and fertile dates on the calendar automatically as soon as the user enters their START date for their period. The way we calculate the ovulation date is based on some average numbers. Ovulation happens about 14 days after your period starts. If your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, you ovulate around day 14, and your most fertile days are days 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. The 14th day is your ovulation day, which is marked with blue color, while the 3 days before ovulation, are most likely fertile days, marked with orange color. Also, the day after ovulation is considered fertile as well.
There is no way in the app to specify your menstrual cycle length, however, you can change the ovulation interval, from 14 to something else.
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you need any assistance or custom work, don’t hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.