Affirmation apps have been around for a while and for a good reason. Health apps are on the rise, providing value to people around the world. If you look at the “Affirm It” app, it was released at the end of 2019, and now it has over 500 ratings and earns $8,000 a month. There are other popular apps of course that earn well over $50k a month, but we want you to see that even a 2-year-old app, can generate some great income.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
You will get the source code of the app that you can see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app comes with iOS 14 widgets.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
HOW DOES IT WORK
– The app has two .json files. One file contains all Affirmations (25 affirmations) and the other file contains the Themes configuration (10 themes). You can easily add more affirmations and themes. PDF documentation is included with the source code, so you can add more content to the app.
– The first tab in the app, is the Home tab, showing affirmations. The user can swipe up/down to browse through the affirmations for a selected category. If a category has only 1 affirmation, the user will not be able to swipe up/down, so make sure you add more affirmations to each category.
– For each affirmation, the user can perform 3 actions: save a screenshot of the affirmation, add to favorites and copy the text of the affirmation in the clipboard.
– The favorites tab will show all affirmations that the user liked. These affirmations are saved in the UserDefaults, and whatever theme the user has selected, will apply to all favorite and non-favorite affirmations.
– The categories and themes tabs, allow users to choose a category for affirmations. This will filter the .json data by the selected category. Whenever a theme is selected, the background for that theme will be applied for all affirmations, even the favorite affirmations. All theme configurations like font, background image, are stored in the app.
– The settings tab allows users to change the font size for all affirmations, as well as the text alignment. Also, the user can upgrade to the premium version via the settings tab.
– The app supports iOS 14 widgets, so the user can add a small/medium/large widget. The app and the widget will show random affirmations from the selected category. The widget style is based on the selected theme in the app. The widget will update automatically when the app moves into the background state, and the affirmations will refresh every 5 minutes or as the OS prioritizes this widget over other system tasks.
– The app has in-app purchases to allow users to remove ads, unlock all themes and categories. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn’t support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for ‘PurchaseKit by Apps4World’ in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
This app has a very solid base already, and you can add more features like: Create your own theme (using a custom image). Introduce a random category option, so the users can get affirmations from random categories instead of 1 selected category. Text color, in case the user wants a different text color instead of the white default text color. Daily scheduled notifications with random affirmations. Maybe add a breathe feature and meditations feature. Of course, you can always implement auto-renewable subscriptions with PurchaseKit by Apps4World.
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you need any assistance or custom work, don’t hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.